When We Are Closed
When our practice is closed, patients should call the NHS 111 service by dialling 111.
All calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
What is the NHS 111 Service?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- The NHS 111 service directs patients to the service that is best able to meet their needs taking into account their location, the time of day of their call and the capacity of the local service.
When should I use the NHS 111 Service?
- When its not a life threatening situation, and therefore is less urgent than a 999 call
- When visiting your own GP isnt an option, for instance when the GP Practice is closed or you are away from home
- When you feel you cannot wait or are simply unsure of which service you require
- When you require reassurance about what to do next